Articles listed by Author
- Dr. John B. Armstrong (Deceased)
- Inbreeding and Diversity
A Genetic Primer for Breeders
The Argument for Assortative Mating
Demystifying Inbreeding Coefficients
The Nature of Genetic Disease
The Value of Population Genetics to the Breeder
Longevity in the Standard Poodle
Results of the Standard Poodle Longevity Study
Color Genes in the Poodle
The Influence of Wycliffe on the Black Standard Poodle
Diversity in the Standard Poodle
Diversity and the Purebred Dog:
(The Poodle and the Chocolate Cake)
Pedigree Analysis: Bloat in the Standard Poodle
The Bourns Test Litters for Dayblindness in Malamutes
- Dr. Jeffrey Bragg
- Purebred Dog Breeds into the Twenty-First Century:-Achieving Genetic Health for Our Dogs
The Genetic Tide Continues to Swell: - Will DNA marker research stop the flood?
- Barbara G. Licht, Ph.D., Mark H. Licht, Ph.D. & Kathleen M. Harper, DVM, Ph.D.
- Genetic Research Strategies: The Example of Canine Epilepsy
- Dr. Catherine Marley
- Breeding - Dogs or Pedigrees?
Genetic Diversity: The Dark Side of Inbreeding
The Lhasa and the Chocolate Cake
- Gary F. Mason
- Eliminating Genetic Disease
- from the NSAE NEWS
- Inbreeding, Linebreeding and Crossbreeding
- C.A. Sharp
- The Price of Popularity: Popular Sires and Population Genetics
- Jill Swedlow
- To breed or Not to breed? That is the Question!
- Jill Evans
- The Great Striptease Show or Understanding Dane Coat Color
- Mary Whiteley, Ph.D.
- Genetic Testing: A Guide for Breeders
NetPets® Main Page
The Dog Center